As a Carluccio’s Operations Manager you will see the results of your hard work every day. Experience is essential, as you will be expected to...
- Grow sales to the maximum with all accountable restaurants
- Deliver the best results by drawing on your commercial acumen
- Inspire your teams to perform to their very best
- Build rapport with your team, our suppliers, your customers and the local community
- Strive to provide the best customer experience
Qualities we are looking for...
- Have previous operational management experience, preferably managing several high volume restaurants, with the ability to motivate and develop large teams of people
- Welcome a challenge
- Thrive under pressure, lead from the front, and be highly flexible, as no two days are the same
- Be commercially aware
- Have vision and focus to achieve your goals
- Have drive
- Have a sense of ownership and accountability
- Be a strong leader
- Be self-motivated
- Be focused on ensuring successful delivery of the Carluccio’s brand standards
You will also...
- Work closely with the Operations Director
- Be fully accountable for the running of various business’s
- Our salaries – package are very generous and competitive
- After 6 months’ service you will have the peace of mind of private medical insurance
- Generous Management discount
- 28 days’ holiday
Interested? We’d love to hear from you.
Our Managers are the reason Carluccio’s continues to thrive and grow.
Our Management training scheme – the Talent Development Programme – provides a solid foundation in our business, and will hone your management ability, giving you the confidence to be successful.
The Programme involves working hands-on in the business, with experienced Managers as your mentors who will share their skills and knowledge with you, and be there to help you throughout your training. This approach is then backed-up with off-the-job courses.
You will immerse yourself in the running of the restaurant by learning the standards in the kitchen, delicatessen, bar and restaurant departments, then moving on to how to run a successful shift, legal requirements, how to deliver exceptional customer service, recruitment, training and coaching of team members and, finally, financial awareness.
Throughout your training you will be given regular feedback and tips to help you perform even better.
Initial training lasts 8-12 weeks, but once you have successfully completed our Talent Development Programme we will continue to help you evolve your career.
We are also committed to setting our Managers objectives and conducting performance reviews.
In addition, in any one month we run up to 50 off-the-job training courses, ranging from Management Skills development to Italian Food Master classes with our resident experts, to courses to keep you safe: such as First Aid, Food Hygiene, and Health and Safety.
Most of all, our training gives you a “crash course” on Italy: its food, its culture, its language. Ciao!
- There are no vacancies