Autumn Game - 2019
1. This Promotion is open to residents of the United Kingdom and the Republic of Ireland aged 18 or over, excluding employees of the Promoter, its agents and anyone professionally associated with this Promotion.
2. Internet access is required for the online leaf game.
3. Promotion Period: Enter between 01:00 on the 9th October 2019 and 23.59 BST on the 30th November 2019 inclusive, or until all 60,000 online and all 80,000 restaurant bouncebacks have been given away, whichever is soonest.
4. To Enter:
a. Visit www.carluccios.com/autumngame and complete the online form with your name and email address before sweeping leaves to reveal a panel on the virtual card to find out what Reward you have received.
5. All those that enter the online promotion will then be submitted into the Prize Draw.
6. Maximum of one entry into the prize draw is permitted per person during the Promotion Period.
7. The Rewards: 60,000 Rewards will be available for the online leaf cards. The following Rewards will be available for each:
a. Online Rewards:
– Free Polpette starter with a purchase of a main course – 5000
– Free Veganese main with a purchase of a main course – 5000
– Free Beef Pappardelle main with a purchase of a main course – 5000
– Free Bosco Incantato dessert with a purchase of a main course – 5000
– Free bottle of Constanza wine with a purchase of two main courses – 40000
8. Further Reward Details and Conditions:
a. You must retain your restaurant online voucher as proof in order to claim in a participating Carluccio’s restaurant.
b. Not valid with any other offer, set menu, Deliveroo or takeaway.
c. No cash alternative and no substitutions available. However, polpette can be switched for any starter, bosco for any dessert and veganese or papadelle for any mains.
d. Rewards are only valid from Monday – Sunday during the claim period as set out below
e. Online vouchers expire within 10 days of the confirmation email being sent to the recipient.
f. Free Veganese is only valid when accompanied by the purchase of one full-price main course.
g. Free Polpette is only valid when accompanied by the purchase of another full-priced main course.
h. Free Beef Pappardelle is only valid when accompanied by the purchase of another full-priced main course.
i. Free Bosco is only valid when accompanied by the purchase of a full-priced main course.
j. Free bottle of wine (house red or white) is only valid when accompanied by the purchase of two full-priced main courses.
9.The Grand Prize: One winner will win Carluccio’s free for a year up to the value of £5,000
a. Meal for up to four people once a week
b. Up to value of £100 (per week)
c. One visit per week only
d. Prize winner must be present
e.Alcohol included but only when eating
f. Prize voucher will be given (we need to produce) ID may be required as proof of identity Management reserve right to amend or cancel Can only be used inline with terms a conditions No cash alternative
10. Winner Selection: One winner shall be randomly selected from all valid online entries received during the Promotion Period. The prize draw shall be conducted by within 5 working days of the end of the Promotion Period.
11. Winner Notification: The winner shall be contacted via the email address provided on entry within 10 working days of Winner Selection and shall be required to respond to confirm eligibility and acceptance of the Prize, within 14 days of initial contact. In the event that the winner does not respond to the initial contact within 14 days, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify them. If the winner is disqualified, the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to a reserve selected in the same manner. The reserve winner may have less time to respond.
12. The winner shall be contacted within 28 days of acceptance of the Prize to arrange the fulfilment of their Prize.
13. The winner agrees to allow the Promoter to use their surname and county of residence to announce the winner of the Promotion. The Promoter reserves the right to publish this. The winner may object to their surname or country of residence being published or request for the amount of information being published to be reduced during the winner communication process.
14. The Prize is not transferable or exchangeable and it cannot be redeemed for monetary value or for any other form of compensation. If for any reason the Prize is not available, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute another prize for it, in its sole discretion, of equal or greater value.
15. In the event that the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons including but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, dishonesty, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process or does not comply with these Terms & Conditions and to cancel, modify or suspend the Promotion or invalidate any affected entries.
16. No responsibility can be taken for entries which are lost, delayed, corrupted, damaged, misdirected or incomplete or which cannot be delivered for any technical, delivery or other reason. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
17. The Promoter together with any associated agencies and companies shall not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using the Prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. Nothing shall exclude the Promotor’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
18. An entry must be made directly by the individual entering the Promotion. Bulk entries from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries and entries submitted by macros or other automated means together with entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these Terms & Conditions in full shall be disqualified and will be not be counted. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase that participant’s entries into the Promotion in a way that is not consistent with the rules of the Promotion, that participant’s entries shall be disqualified and any prize awarded shall be void. Entrants are not permitted to enter using anonymous email services such as, but not limited to, GuerillaMail, Dispostable or Mailinator.
19. Should an act, omission, event or circumstance occur which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these Terms & Conditions the Promoter shall not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligations.
20. The Promoter may refuse to award a Prize or seek its recovery, in the event of any entrant’s fraud, dishonesty, breach or non-entitlement under these Terms and Conditions.
21. Subject to the winner’s consent, their surname and county will be available by sending an email to email@example.com for a period of 4 weeks following the close of the Promotion.
23. If any provisions of these Terms & Conditions are judged to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, this shall not affect or impact the continuation in full force and effect the remainder of the provisions.
24. By entering this Promotion, all participants will be deemed to have agreed to be bound by these Terms & Conditions.
25. In the event of a discrepancy between these Terms & Conditions and the details in any promotional material, the details in the Terms & Conditions shall prevail.
26. These Terms & Conditions are governed by English law and their interpretation and application shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Promoter: Carluccio’s Ltd, 35 Rose Street, London, WC2E 9EB.