Summer's On Us - Digital Scratch Card and Offline Scratchcards
1. This Promotion is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 or over, excluding employees and their families of the promoter (parents, siblings, children, spouse and life partners), its agents and anyone professionally associated with this Promotion.
2. Internet access is required for the online scratch card game.
3. Promotion Period: Enter between 0:01 GMT on the 18th July 2019 and 23.59 GMT on the 31st August 2019 inclusive, or until all 57,000 online and all 114,000 physical scratch cards have been given away, whichever is soonest.
4. To Enter either: Visit www.carluccios.com/summer and complete the online form with your name and email address before scratching off a virtual panel to find out what Reward you have received.
Receive a scratch card after your meal at a participating Carluccio's restaurant within the promotional period and scratch off the panel to find out what Reward you have received.
5. All those that enter the online promotion will then be submitted into the Prize Draw.
6. Maximum of one entry into the Prize Draw is permitted per person during the Promotion Period.
7. The Rewards: 57,000 Rewards will be available for online scratch cards and 114,000 will be available for in-store scratch cards. The following Rewards will be available for each:
a. Online Rewards:
Free Aperol Spritz with a purchase of a main course 39,900
Free main course with the purchase of another one 5,700
Free dessert with the purchase of a main course 8,500
Free bottle of wine (house wine red or white) with the purchase of two main courses 2,800
b. In-store Rewards: in two equally divided prizes periods of 18th July 2019 - 31st August 2019 and 1st September 2019 - 30th September 2019
Free Aperol Spritz with a purchase of a main course 39,892
Free main course with the purchase of another one 5,699
Free dessert with the purchase of a main course 8,548
Free bottle of balsamic vinegar 1,710
Free £5 credit to spend in the Carluccio's Deli 1,140
Free £50 credit to spend in the Carluccio's Deli 6
Free meal for two 5, valid Sunday-Friday and available for three course meal with two drinks for two people
8. Further Reward Details and Conditions:
a. You must retain your in-store scratch card or online voucher as proof in order to claim.
b. Not valid with any other offer, set menu, Deliveroo or takeaway.
c. No cash alternative and no substitutions available.
d. Rewards are only valid from Sunday - Friday during the claim period as set out below
e. Online scratch card vouchers expire within 10 days of the confirmation email being sent to the recipient.
f. Restaurant scratch card vouchers will state the expiry date clearly on the card. This will either be the 31st August or 30th September, depending on the time at which the scratch card was given away.
g. Free Aperol Spritz is only valid when accompanied by the purchase of one full-priced main course
h. Free main course is only valid when accompanied by the purchase of another full-priced main course.
i. Free dessert is only valid when accompanied by the purchase of another full-priced main course.
j. Free bottle of wine (house red or white) is only valid when accompanied by the purchase of two full-priced main courses.
9. The Prize: One winner will win a family holiday for two adults and two children. For three nights and four days with £500 spending money. Flights into and out of Calabria, with accommodation at the Popilia Country Resort. Dates subject to availability and holiday will need to be redeemed in three months.
10. Further Prize Details and Conditions:
a. The holiday must be booked and taken within three months of the Prize Draw being conducted;
b. Airline seats are subject to availability;
c. Flights will depart from the recipients nearest available international airport only and flights will arrive in Calabria only;
d. Prize will include a three-night and four-day stay in a standard family room at Popilia Country Resort in Calabria, including breakfast only;
e. Guests below the age of 16 must provide written parental consent to travel unless accompanied by a parent or guardian;
f. Flights may be overnight so recipients may be required to depart or arrive in their home country either side of the specified trip dates.
g. The winner and their guests must travel together in both directions;
h. All elements of the prize package must be taken as part of the same trip;
i. Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable;
j. The winner and their guests must abide by and are subject to the Airline’s published Conditions of Carriage;
k. Once tickets have been issued, they are only valid for flights, dates and times shown;
l. Travel must be taken at the stated times; no alternatives are available. Name changes to the flight seats once confirmed are not permitted;
m. If a booking is cancelled by the winner, no alternative tickets will be issued and for the avoidance of doubt, no compensation and/or refund will be provided;
o. Frequent Flyer points cannot be accrued on the flight tickets. An upgrade cannot be purchased on these tickets with cash or Frequent Flyer points;
p. Flight extras are not included in the prize (flight extras include, but are not limited to, on-board meals and drinks);
q. The winner and their guests will require a passport valid for at least 6 months on date of travel each;
r. Any necessary visas or travel insurance are the responsibility of the winner and their guests;
s. Return transfers from the winner’s home to the local international airport are not included
t. For the avoidance of doubt, the prize does not include travel/transportation, accommodation, food, beverages, souvenirs, gratuities, car parking charges, excess baggage, additional excursions and attractions or any other costs of a personal nature (including spending money) that are not explicitly set out in these terms and conditions and neither the Promoter nor any provider of any part of the Prize will be responsible for any such costs.
u. Specified accommodation, restaurants, and tours are subject to availability at the time of booking. Alternatives may be offered depending on availability.
v. The winner will be required to sign a legal waiver, confidentiality undertaking, assignment of rights and disclaimer of liability as a condition of accepting and partaking in the prize;
w. The winners must inform the Promoter of any wheelchair or any similar access needs
x. All medical conditions are required to be detailed in advance of the booking and a doctor’s note may be required;
y. Activities available at the resort will vary depending on availability and weather conditions.
z. The winner must provide one weeks’ notice before any preferred departure dates;
aa. The Promoter will endeavour to book the holiday for the dates requested by the winner but they may be subject to availability of flights and accommodation
bb. The winner will not be entitled to any compensation and will have no claim against the organisers if a flight, or any other element forming part of the prize is delayed, postponed, rescheduled or cancelled.
cc. A valid credit or debit card will be required to check in to your accommodation and will be used to guarantee any incidentals such as in-room calls or services.
11. Winner Selection: One winner shall be randomly selected from all valid online entries received during the Promotion Period. The prize draw shall be conducted by PromoVeritas, an independent promotional verification service, within 5 working days of the end of the Promotion Period.
12. Winner Notification: The winner shall be contacted via the email address provided on entry within 10 working days of Winner Selection and shall be required to respond to confirm eligibility and acceptance of the Prize, within 14 days of initial contact. In the event that the winner does not respond to the initial contact within 14 days, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify them. If the winner is disqualified, the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to a reserve selected in the same manner. The reserve winner may have less time to respond.
13. The winner shall be notified within 10 days of acceptance of the Prize to arrange the fulfillment of the Prize.
14. The winner(s) agrees to allow the Promoter to use their surname and county of residence to announce the winner(s) of the Promotion. The Promoter reserves the right to publish this. The winner (s) may object to their surname or country of residence being published or request for the amount of information being published to be reduced.
15. The Prize is not transferable or exchangeable and it cannot be redeemed for monetary value or for any other form of compensation. If for any reason the Prize is not available, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute another prize for it, in its sole discretion, of equal or greater value.
16. In the event that the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons including but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, dishonesty, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process or does not comply with these Terms & Conditions and to cancel, modify or suspend the Promotion or invalidate any affected entries.
17. No responsibility can be taken for entries which are lost, delayed, corrupted, damaged, misdirected or incomplete or which cannot be delivered for any technical, delivery or other reason. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
18. The Promoter together with any associated agencies and companies shall not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using the Prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. Nothing shall exclude the Promotor’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
19. An entry must be made directly by the individual entering the Promotion. Bulk entries from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries and entries submitted by macros or other automated means together with entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these Terms & Conditions in full shall be disqualified and will be not be counted. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase that participant’s entries into the Promotion in a way that is not consistent with the rules of the Promotion, that participant’s entries shall be disqualified and any prize awarded shall be void. Entrants are not permitted to enter using anonymous email services such as, but not limited to, GuerillaMail, Dispostable or Mailinator.
20. Should an act, omission, event or circumstance occur which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these Terms & Conditions the Promoter shall not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligations.
21. The Promoter may refuse to award a Prize or seek its recovery, in the event of any entrant’s fraud, dishonesty, breach or non-entitlement under these Terms and Conditions.
22. Subject to the winner’s consent, their surname and county will be available by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for a period of 4 weeks following the close of the Promotion.
24. If any provisions of these Terms & Conditions are judged to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, this shall not affect or impact the continuation in full force and effect the remainder of the provisions.
25. By entering this Promotion, all participants will be deemed to have agreed to be bound by these Terms & Conditions.
26. In the event of a discrepancy between these Terms & Conditions and the details in any promotional material, the details in the Terms & Conditions shall prevail.
27. These Terms & Conditions are governed by English law and their interpretation and application shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Promoter: Carluccio’s Ltd, 35 Rose Street, London, WC2E 9EB.