1. A gift card has no value until activated by Carluccio’s at the till or online.
2. The minimum activation amount on the gift card is £5 and the maximum is £2,500.
3. One or more gift cards may be used in full or part payment for any goods or services available on the carluccios.com website, or in a Carluccio’s restaurant in the UK or Ireland only.
4. No change will be given for any unused portion of a gift card but the unused balance may be used against further purchases in store or online.
5. Gift cards cannot be used to pay for other gift cards.
6. Gift cards have no cash redemption value and are not transferable or assignable.
7. If the order exceeds the amount of the gift card, the balance must be paid by another Carluccio’s gift card, cash, PayPal, credit or debit card.
8. If the gift card is redeemed online the normal carluccios.com terms and conditions of purchase and use of the carluccios.com website apply.
9. Gift cards and unused portions of gift cards will expire 12 months from the purchase of the gift card.
10. Carluccio’s is not responsible if a gift card is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without permission. Please safeguard this gift card as if it were cash.
11. In order to view the unused balance of a gift card please go to carluccios.com/gift-card-balance or visit a Carluccio’s restaurant.
12. Carluccio’s reserves the right to refuse to accept a gift card if we reasonably suspect it to have been tampered with, duplicated or otherwise subject to fraud.
13. Carluccio’s reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions if it considers it reasonable and necessary to do so.
14. Carluccio’s gift cards are issued by Carluccio’s Limited, registered office 35 Rose Street, London WC2E 9EB.