GIFT CARD AND eVOUCHER TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. A gift card both physical and e-voucher has no value until activated by Carluccio’s at the till or online.
2. The minimum activation amount on the gift card is £10 and the maximum is £200 with the maximum for eVouchers being £250.
3. One gift card may be used in full or part payment for any goods or services available on the carluccios.com website. One or more gift cards can be used in a Carluccio’s restaurant in the UK only.
4. No change will be given for any unused portion of a gift card but the unused balance may be used against further purchases in store or online.
5. Gift cards cannot be used to pay for other gift cards.
6. Gift cards have no cash redemption value and are not transferable or assignable.
7. If the order exceeds the amount of the gift card, the balance must be paid by another Carluccio’s gift card, cash, PayPal, credit or debit card.
8. If the gift card is redeemed online the normal carluccios.com terms and conditions of purchase and use of the carluccios.com website apply.
9. Physical Gift cards and unused portions of gift cards will expire 24 months from the purchase of the gift card. E-Gift Cards expire after 12 months.
10. Carluccio’s is not responsible if a gift card is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without permission. Please safeguard this gift card as if it were cash.
11. In order to view the unused balance of a gift card please go to www.carluccios.com/gift-certificate/check-balance or visit a Carluccio’s restaurant.
12. Carluccio’s reserves the right to refuse to accept a gift card if we reasonably suspect it to have been tampered with, duplicated or otherwise subject to fraud.
13. Carluccio’s reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions if it considers it reasonable and necessary to do so.
14. Carluccio’s gift cards are issued by Carluccio’s Limited, registered office 12 Moor Street, London, W1D 5NG.
15. Please contact us at email@example.com if you have any issues with your giftcard or eVoucher.